Website ECOM Ghana (MICROMEC)
About Ecom Agrotrade
ECOM Agrotrade, a leading global commodity merchant and sustainable supply chain management company, is seeking a highly motivated and target-driven individual with an excellent track record in marketing and sales in the agribusiness sector, to drive forward sales for our Crop Doctor – MICROMEC Solutions.
As an origin-integrated business operating in over 40 major producing countries worldwide, ECOM focuses primarily on coffee, cotton, and cocoa, as well as participating in selected other agricultural product markets.
About the Role
In West Africa, ECOM works with over 150,000 smallholder farmers and has begun schemes to provide inputs and innovative products.
MICROMEC deals in the sale and distribution of farm machinery for small to medium-scale farmers, commercial farmers, NGOs, Farmer Based Organizations and Cooperatives as well as products for external companies.
The sales executive will facilitate the marketing and sale of MICROMEC machines, undertake after-sales maintenance, build and maintain a client portfolio as well as foster good healthy client relationships. S/he would report to the Zonal Sales Manager for MICROMEC Solutions in Ghana.
The position will be based at one of our Zonal centres: Western Region, Volta Region and Northern Region, Ashanti and BA but will be required periodic visits to ECOM Head Office, Kumasi.
● Support Micromec marketing and engagement activities in the assigned area.
● Support business plan development and work with the Micromec team to execute business development initiatives.
● Ensure successful implementation of Crop Doctor marketing strategies that build customer loyalty, increases brand recognition and improve customer satisfaction.
● Gather field intelligence data and prepare marketing and research reports to LM to ensure
Mircomec has a competitive advantage in the market.
Sales / After-sales support:
● Lead sales activities of Micromec in the assigned location with a target-driven mindset.
● Provide after-sales support to customers and ensure high-level standard in service delivery
● Provide period sales report to LM per agreed timelines.
Leads Generation / Client Management:
● Generate a new portfolio of clientele base and follow up business opportunities for Micromec
● Identify or create client/prospect outreach development tools such as one-on-one meetings,
seminars and speaking engagements, events and other direct client communications.
● Collect, monitor feedback and maintain a high degree of client satisfaction.
● Track complaints from clients as well as participate in review meetings to identify and track
opportunities for improving client satisfaction.
EDUCATION AND PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
● Minimum education: HND in Agri-business, Sales or Marketing
● Minimum of 2 years experience in sales
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
● Adequate knowledge in rural sales and marketing
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Problem-solving and analytical ability.
● Appreciable knowledge of farm machinery will be an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.