To prepare this simple Vegan chocolate banana shake you will need to get the right ingredients as recommended by yummly.com below and follow the directions accordingly for the best outcome.
- 1 cup coconut milk (well-shaken, plus more if needed)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 avocado (peeled)
- 2 frozen bananas (roughly chopped)
- In order, combine all ingredients in the jar of a blender. Secure lid and turn dial to Speed 1. Slowly increase speed to high (Speed 10 or 11). Blend until completely smooth, about 30 seconds. If necessary, scrape down sides of jar with Flex Edge tamper. Do not overblend or shake will begin to melt.
- If shake is too thick, blend in extra splash or two of coconut milk. Pour into 1 or 2 tall glasses and serve right away.
- Chef’s Tip: For a slightly sweeter shake, add a little agave nectar or a pitted and chopped Medjool date. Use a good-quality unsweetened cocoa powder for the best chocolate flavour.
We trust you pulled it off. Do enjoy your vegan chocolate banana shake and remember to share the recipe to spice up someone’s day.